Saturday, June 23, 2007

2 days ago i just recover from my sore throat . now i have it again . i sound so manly ! think my body gonna break down anytime .


while i was sick . guess who took good care of me ? its was my dear mom . she call me during the day just to ask if i'm feeling better . bought me strepsils and medicine . ask my maid to brew herbal tea for me to drink . shes really really really good to me (:


2 days ago , ekachai told me" maybe your mom love you so much until she doesn't know how to show it to me. " its kinda true . actually, i love my mom alot . but i don't know how to express it as well . but she should know it ! i guess ? lol


cherish the ones around you because life is unpredictable , you might not have the chance next time .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home